How to Recover Deleted Songs from iPod Nano?
“My elder brother bought me an iPod Nano for my birthday. I have downloaded a lot of songs and forget to sync the iPod with iTunes, thus I don’t have the backup of those songs. Next morning, what I did is I deleted some songs which are my favorite song and really want to get back deleted songs from iPod Nano as they are so precious to me. But I don’t know how to recover deleted songs from iPod Nano. Can anyone suggest me any way to restore deleted songs from iPod Nano?”
iPod Nano is popular and handy portable gadget which stores lots of music files and other media files for enjoyment. Sometimes, due to some unknown or known reasons, the music from iPod Nano gets deleted. In such circumstances, you may worried and thinking about how to recover deleted songs from iPod Nano. User may come across various situations like
- iPod Nano music files (MIDI, RA, AMR, MP3, MP4, etc.) are vanished. What am I thought to do now?
- Is it really possible to restore music from iPod Nano?
- What is simple way to recover deleted music from iPod Nano?
Most of the user come across above-mentioned situations while they are using iPod Nano. If you are one of such user then don’t get panic as you can use reliable music recovery software like Recover iPod Nano software. This software is capable of recovering deleted songs from iPod Nano on all major versions of Windows and Mac operating system. For more details, you can visit this link: https://www.recoveripodfiles.com/
Reasons for deletion of files from iPod Nano:
- While you are synchronizing iPod Nano songs with the iTunes if any interruption occur due to any reasons then there are more chances that you may lose those music files.
- Sometimes while deleting unwanted songs or old songs from the iPod Nano, you may accidentally deleted dome favorite songs and perform deletion operation.
- Due to software or firmware issue, you iPod Nano files may get corrupt which results in deletion or the files becomes inaccessible.
- Formatting the iPod Nano, also results in loss of files including songs from it.
- When you restore your iPod Nano, it gets reset to its factory settings. This process will erase all the files that are stored on the iPod Nano.
How to Recover Deleted songs from iPod nano
Well, whatever be the reasons behind the deletion of songs from the iPod Nano, no need to worry as you can opt Recover iPod Files software to restore deleted songs from iPod Nano with utmost ease. This software recovers videos from iPod Nano such as AVI, MOV, MPG, 3GP, 3G3, RM, MP4, MPEG, M4V, etc.
Striking Features of Recover iPod Files Software:
- This software helps you to recover deleted music from iPod Nano in safe and secure way within few mouse clicks.
- Apart from iPod Nano, it also recovers deleted music from iPod Nano from various models of iPod such as iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Shuffle, etc.
- This software is also capable of recovering deleted picture from iPod Nano within few mouse clicks.
- You can use the demo version of the tool to preview the songs using the “Preview” option before saving it to the desired place.
- It recovers music from iPod Nano of various file formats such as AMR, AIFF, MIDI, RA, MPC, MP4, MP3, ALAC, WMA, VOX, etc.
Steps to Recover Deleted Songs From iPod Nano:
Step 1: Download and install Recover iPod Nano software on your computer. Connect iPod Nano to your computer and open home screen of the utility.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: Choose"Recover Files " and then select iPod Nano’s flash memory drive from the list of logical drives.
Figure 2: Select iPod Nano
Step 3: Now, you can preview the recovered songs using the "Preview" option of the software.
Figure 3: Preview Songs